www.office.com/setup - Enter Product Key - Install Office
Microsoft Office is available in three major categories. These are named: Home, Business, and Education. Office setup for Home is best suited for individuals; the one for Business is best suited for those with small, medium-sized, or big enterprises. Lastly, Office for Education is best suited for college and school students.
Supported in all Operating SystemsThe best thing about Microsoft Office is that it is compatible with an array of popular operating systems and devices. Many Office apps are available online so that they can be easily accessed on mobile phones and tablets as well. Moreover, these apps can be synced across different devices so that users can view and edit the files at ease.
What is Microsoft Office?Microsoft Office is a suite that comprises of a collection of apps and services related to productivity. Every Office app has its own purpose. As Microsoft has several productivity apps, it becomes users to choose and select the ones they need. To ease this, Microsoft has grouped certain apps together in different collected named suites. Originally released in the year 1990, it is now available in multiple languages and is compatible with Windows, MacOS, and Linux.
Recent Microsoft Office Variants
- MS Office 2019
- MS Office 2016
- MS Office 365
- MS Office 2013
- MS Office 2010
- MS Office 2007, and more.
Getting Started with MS OfficeTo download and install MS Office, the redemption of the product key needs to be done. Moreover, you should know if you have a subscription-based plan or a single-time purchase suite. Once you have a paid Office suite bought online or offline, you will be able to use the product key to activate the Office setup. Or else, you can just use your Office suite for a trial period. If you are unable to access your account from office.com/setup or haven’t made an account as of now, then you need to go through the steps mentioned below and get started:
- First, you need to visit office.com/setup on the web browser.
- Now, click on Login or select Sign Up.
- After logging in, move to the Office setup option.
- From the pull-down list, select Products.
- Select the MS Office plan.
- Follow the steps mentioned on display.
- Secure the Microsoft Office product key.
Microsoft Office AppsMS Office is a suite that comprises a horde of applications. Here are some of the most famous and useful Office applications and a little detail about them.
- Word: Many people use the computer for creating written messages, letters, agreements, etc. MS Word is a popular word processor. It is an indispensable tool when it comes to text-based documents.
- Excel: With Excel, you can save and store data in a grid framework that consists of numerous rows and columns. It is the best spreadsheet app for calculation, formatting, and examination of data.
- PowerPoint: With PowerPoint, users can create and show slideshows. They can add animations, effects, videos, audio, and a lot more to their slides. It is a powerful app with a number of useful features.
- Outlook: Outlook is one of the best personal management tools. It consists of a number of advanced features such as synchronized calendar, contacts, and a lot more. It is an email client that comes with Office suite.
- Publisher: Using Microsoft Publisher, you can create premium quality professional looking invites, brochures, letterheads, business cards, greeting cards, and a lot more. Newbies can use it with ease.
- OneNote: OneNote is an application that is dedicated to note-taking. The app is packed with astonishing features for bolstering productivity. The notes taken are synced across all devices using OneDrive.
- Head over to office.com/setup.
- You need to enter the login information and sign in.
- Locate your Office setup.
- Hit the Download option located near the Office product.
- Click on Yes, when prompted.
- Wait for the download to get over.
- Start the installation of Microsoft Office setup.
- Agree to the terms and conditions stated on the screen.
- Follow the guidelines mentioned on the screen.
- Wait for the installation to get over.
- Launch any Microsoft Office app on the computer.
- In the Activation Wizard screen, enter your 25-digit alphanumeric product key.
- Follow the directions given on the screen.